The award-winning Lamplighter, located in the heart of St Helier, is a very popular traditional pub that offers the largest selection of real ales, ciders and whiskeys (over 150 malt whiskeys) in the Island – people rave that they serve an excellent pint of bitter. What this pub also offers, in abundance, is atmosphere – they really are no other local pubs with the same ambience, especially when there is a big sporting event on.
We are now serving evening food Monday to Thursday with Tuesday and Thursday being steak nights.
Food served 6pm - 8:30pm. On Friday we serve food from 11.30am - 2.30pm. Saturday and Sunday we serve food from 12pm - 4pm.
Awarded CAMRA pub of the year 2014, 2015 & 2016
• Over 250 cask ales each year
• Over 150 malt whiskies
• Holder of both the cask marque & beautiful beer accreditation from the UK
• Wessex Pub of the Year 2014 and National Finalist 2014
• Tea / coffee served all day
• TV showing live sport
• All major credit cards accepted
• Traditional gas lighting
FacebookWebsiteTrip Advisor Call